Sunday, May 13, 2012

GRADUATION


Well it's official! Yesterday my lovely better half - John (http://jpomo.blogspot.com/) and I graduated from the Columbus College of Art & Design and earned our BFAs! What an exciting time for all of our friends and family! And ourselves of course haha. It's be a crazy 4 years, but here we are! Entering the real world and seeing what it has to offer! I earned my BFA in Media Studies (Magna Cum Laude) and John received his in Illustration (he hopes to do children's books).


I luckily have also BEEN HIRED at Hotbed Media, Inc (http://www.hotbed.com/) here in Columbus as an assistant editor (WOO!) and so it'll probably be my Vimeo that will be the most updated. I've also been hired as a freelance designer for The West Central Ohio Veterinary Emergency Service in Lima, OH. Updates on that can be seen here. 


Anyway, I shall be saving up for a Cintiq (hopefully) along with a new computer that can run all the crazy programs I want. As that happens, I hope to continue working on character design because eventually...I'd like to work at an animation studio doing character/creature design and story development. In the meantime, I'll be doing video/film work for Hotbed.


Stay Saucy Ya'll!
JLM

No comments:

Post a Comment