Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Emergency Vet Service_Mural Sketches

The West Central Ohio Veterinary Emergency Service in Lima, OH has commissioned me to design a logo/mural for them. The rules were that it has to include a dog, cat, one serpent vet sign, the name of the place, the established year, and a place to put a list of the owner names. In the end, it's going to be a wall mural via Fathead (http://www.fathead.com/) that will be placed behind the reception desk :)

I'm starting off with just the general logo. The client sent me some examples and I went ahead and compiled them into reference I was gathering. They really liked the silhouetted look so that's what I ran with :3

REFERENCES:


SKETCHES - ROUND 1:


sketches #2, and #10-#12 were drawn by John Pohlman over at: http://jpomo.blogspot.com/

So far, the client is liking #1, #7, #8, and #13. We'll see where this goes :)




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Whoa! Sorry for my late reply here, Chris! Thanks! #1 was my favorite too :)

      Delete