Saturday, April 14, 2012

CCAD Art Sale

Hey Everyone!

John and I just wanted to thank all of you who were able to make it to the Art Sale at the Columbus College of Art & Design today! It was a PLEASURE meeting all of you! (you can find John here: http://jpomo.blogspot.com/)

I was really surprised at how well my charms sold! But I'm happy for it! I'm glad all of you liked them and I know that some went before other's could get to them. If you would like a charm made or if you would like to commission me, please contact me via email at jmiera.1@go.ccad.edu

My business cards also went like crazy! A lot of you asked where I got them done so I thought I'd do a collective shout out to Jak Prints in Cleveland. They did an absolutely amazing job with them! Please check them out if you ever need something printed :)

As mentioned, I AM open to commission with both traditional and photography work, but probably won't be able to be in full swing until after graduation in about 3 weeks, if you have any questions though, please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Jessica Miera

PS - I also would like to mention that within the next week and a half I will be updated my portfolio for CCAD's Directions - an annual career fair for graduating seniors of all majors. It's going to be Wednesday, the 25th and I'm hoping to make a lot of contacts. If you're an attending company, please stop by and take a gander! My new film/demo reel will include projects done at my internship (from HotBed Media, Inc) and other's such as a PSA for Columbus BalletMet and animations/infographics for Insight Bank. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment