Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Insight Bank Logo Dots thing

My thesis class is currently working on two projects. One is with the BalletMet here in Columbus (we'll be doing a 30sec PSA) and the other is with a local bank named Insight.

Insight bank wants some short animations and info/motion graphics for their locations (to play in various places throughout the location). We've been brainstorming and this is what I've come up with so far. These are just really simple storyboards.

Eventually, I'd like this to be a 15sec piece that's just a sort of fun little interlude between longer animations. I imagine this being done in 2D or 3D animation so that we can really give life to the letter "I" characters.

I pitch this on Friday, along with everyone else, so we'll see what they think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment