First off, for my thesis class the teacher wanted to start us off by getting us to enter a contest. You can read all about it here: http://www.dontpaniconline.com/designbrief/ray-harryhausen-animation-competition ((You can also vote for my boards if ya like))
Anyway, it's something really simple and it was done really fast...and for the life of me, i couldn't think of anything. All it had to do was include monsters...any kind of monsters.......and i went with a damn octopus and flower :(
I obviously need to get back into the flow of things heh
In other news, I did some lineart of Nikita recently:
I may use this for a color variation exercise but I'm not sure yet...I might just redraw her instead haha especially since I'm not too fond of the ears or her chest area in this one o.O Dunno.
Aviris is being worked on this semester and I've been working a lot on the actual plot lately, that's why there hasn't been much art yet. There will be more to come though :)