Monday, December 20, 2010

Preparing the Ball for Rolling

Hello everyone! I've decided to create a blog for my art not only to help gain exposure, but to recieve constructive criticism and growth artistically. I hope that I can meet fellow artists and learn with them through art and design.

While I won't be posting art in this first post, this blog will (hopefully) become full of art as I go through my schooling at The Columbus College of Art and Design and beyond. While I don't know how often this blog will be updated, I will try to keep it updated as much as possible without months of delays. I also have other blogs, and am part of a community art site where I will be uploaded art and commission info as well (those links to come).

Thank you so much for taking the time to read! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment